Reading Time: 3 minutes read
Your iPhone can hold hundreds of images, so keeping track of your photographs can be difficult. To keep organised and free up space, it might be helpful to delete the images you don’t need. Doing this one-by-one can be time-consuming, however, so here’s a guide on how to select all photos on iCloud so you can quickly delete unwanted images in bulk.
How to select more than one photo on iCloud
1. On your Mac or PC, log into your Apple account at www.icloud.com.
2. Click on Photos.
3. On a Mac, click anywhere on the page (to focus your cursor). Then press Cmd + A to select all images.
4. On a PC, you don’t need to click on the web page first, simply press CTRL + A to select all images.
5. From here, you can download or delete the images in bulk.
How to deselect photos
If there are photos in your selection that you’d prefer to keep, you can simply deselect them before you tap Delete. Here’s how.
- On a Mac, when all photos are selected, hold down cmd/⌘ and left-click on any images you want to deselect. Tap Delete when ready.
- On a PC, when all photos are selected, hold down CTRL and left-click on any images you want to deselect. Tap Delete when ready.
How to select more than one photo with iCloud Photo Library on iPhone
If you can’t access a PC or Mac and would prefer to delete photos on your iPhone instead, that’s simple too. Here’s how.
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the Select button.
3. Hold and drag your finger across the images you want to select. When selected, the images will be overlayed with a blue tick.
4. Delete the unwanted images by tapping the bin icon.
Learn more with Motif
If you’d like more advice on editing, organizing, and downloading your images, visit our blog. We have a range of helpful step-by-step guides and articles to help you better manage your Camera Roll. From how to recover lost photos on your iPhone and how to crop a photo, to the best iPhone camera settings and how to print photos directly from your device – let Motif teach you how to do amazing things with your Apple devices today.
Bring your photo memories to life with Motif.Experience the joy of creating personalized photo projects with Motif. Our photo book app seamlessly works with Apple Photos in macOS and iOS. It does all the complicated stuff leaving the fun creative freedom to you.
What did you think of this article?