Reading Time: 1 minute read
It’s time to upgrade to the latest version of Motif! This release is fully compatible with macOS Catalina, the latest version of Apple’s operating system, and we recommend upgrading for the best experience possible.
If you don’t have automatic app updates enabled, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit Motif on the Mac App Store.
- Click “Update” to download the latest version of Motif.
That’s it! You’ll be able to create high-quality, customized photo books, calendars, and cards — all from within Photos on your Mac. And when you’re ready to print your next photo project, remember to use code SayCheese15 to enjoy 15% off. This code will expire on 12/31/2019.
If you have any questions about Motif’s compatibility with Catalina, feel free to reach out to our customer support team.
Bring your photo memories to life with Motif.Experience the joy of creating personalized photo projects with Motif. Our photo book app seamlessly works with Apple Photos in macOS and iOS. It does all the complicated stuff leaving the fun creative freedom to you.
What did you think of this article?
- A Newcomers Guide to Digital Scrapbooking - June 21, 2021
- Have a Father’s Day Photoshoot With These Photoshoot Ideas - June 14, 2021
- Unique Graduation Photoshoot Ideas You’ll Want to Use in 2021 - June 9, 2021